In The News This Week
- Trump's unconstitutional immigration ban on seven Muslim-majority countries (none of which Trump does business in, surprise) halted nationwide by Judge Robart of Washington state. More info
- Dodd-Frank banking regulations threatened - just a few years after the worst recession of our lifetimes
- Sharia law, Christian style! More info
- Sanctions removed by Putin's BFF on Russian cybersecurity arm of FSB (formerly KGB) More info
- Neil Gorsuch, Trump's Supreme Court nominee, is ideologically aligned with the ultraconservative, Koch-funded Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation but looks and sounds great on camera. During his tenure as a federal judge, he gutted the 1965 Voting Rights Act, gave religious extremists the right to discriminate, and sided with corporations over working people.
- PRESSURE WORKS.
- Disney and Uber CEOs boycott Trump's economic panels More info
- Dozens of companies, including Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus, have stopped selling Trump products because of consumer response initiated by GrabYourWallet More info
- More than 800 companies have stopped advertising on the Breitbart "News" site (Steve Bannon's former employer) because of Sleeping Giants